Ethos NAC Bright Eyes Drops dissolve cataracts naturally and without the need for invasive cataracts surgery. As seen on the Richard & Judy TV Chat Show Trials – You know ours are the genuine drops as all the fake drops sellers claim that theirs are the same but they daren’t infringe our copyright on the following video…
We also advise taking our Ethos élan vital supplement which is exactly the same as the ‘magic’ ingredient in the eye drops but it is 99.9% pure and is taken orally as this then works from the inside out and helps the drops to work faster and even more efficiently. It also has a myriad of other great health benefits as well and excellent protective and antiaging properties too.
Our NAC eye drops can also be used to treat the majority of other eye conditions including; Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, Floaters, and Dry Eye Syndrome.
This is the comprehensive list of eye conditions Ethos Bright Eyes NAC Eye Drops will address:
• Elevated Intraocular Pressure Levels Associated With Glaucoma
• Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD)
• Vitreous Opacities and Lesions
• Computer Vision Syndrome
• Contact Lens Disorders
• Ocular Inflammation
• Dry Eye Syndrome
• Corneal Disorders
• Chronic Eye Strain
• Retinal disease
• Blurred vision
Bright Eyes Ingredients
Antioxidants: N-Acetyl-Carnosine (NAC) – 1.0%
Glycerin (lubricant) – 1.0%
Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose Sodium (lubricant) – 0.15%
Sterile Water (ophthalmic grade isotonic solution, pH 6.3 to 6.5)
Buffered with Boric Acid, Citric Acid and Potassium Bicarbonate
And, as a preservative, Purified Benzyl Alcohol
Bright Eyes drops are safe to use alongside any other prescribed medication; just leave at least a thirty-minute interval between applying different drops. They are safe to use with both soft and hard contact lenses; simply remove the contact lens, instil the drops and then wait for one minute to allow the drops to soak in, then put the contact lens back in.
Bright Eyes Ingredients
- Bright Eyes is 100% hypoallergenic
- Bright Eyes is 100% free of animal ingredients and may be freely used by vegetarians
- Bright Eyes is 100% safe and suitable for use on pets and other animals
The recommended course of treatment is to use one box containing 2 x 5ml bottles a week, for a period of six weeks and 80% of patients report seeing significant improvements within this time frame. Those with more severe conditions may need to continue their treatment for longer.
- Apply Bright Eyes drops to the affected eye(s) 8, 9 or 10 times per day is ideal
- Only one drop per eye is needed per eye for each application
- One of the easiest ways to apply them is to lie down or lean you head well back
- Asking a friend, relative or partner to apply them for you helps avoid any wastage
- Pull the lower eyelid down and then gently squeeze the bottle until a drop comes out
- Instil the drop onto the centre of the eyeball and you will feel when it goes in
- Press on the tear duct for 2 minutes after applying the drop to avoid it being flushed out
- Leave at least a 30 minute interval between applying different types of eye drops
Unopened bottles should be stored in the dark and, wherever possible, in the refrigerator.
Once your condition has improved it is recommended that you continue using one or two drops a day to maintain continuing good eye health and visual acuity.
People without any eye problems should also apply Bright Eyes drops once or twice a day as a preventative measure to help ensure that they don’t suffer with visual impairment in later life.
It is also recommended that you take 2g or 3g of Ethos élan vital supplement in powder form daily.
Bright eyes drops are also especially beneficial to people who spend a lot of time in front of computer screens or who drive a lot at night, as they also help to relieve tiredness and soreness of the eyes. Simply apply one or two drops when discomfort is felt, for rapid relief.
HEALTH WARNING: Ethos Endymion Bright Eyes NAC Eye Drops For Cataracts was the actual product featured in the Richard & Judy TV Trials and the Daily Mail newspaper features. Many other eye drop suppliers are now trying to cash in on the phenomenal success of our Bright Eyes drops and are exploiting our features, testimonials and press coverage saying that they relate to their products which is blatantly untrue! If it does not say Ethos Endymion Bright Eyes on the Label, have Peter Aldred’s Photograph and the CE Standard Mark of Approval on, as pictured above, then it is most definitely NOT the same product. Purchasing these less expensive copy-cat products will lead you to very disappointing results…
N.B. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any medical condition and it has not been evaluated by the FDA.